Madden 21 is here and while it’s gotten off to a rough start for a number of different reasons, it’s still mostly intact with all the game modes that players have grown to love over the years. In this guide, we’re going to go over how to get Team Captain Tokens in Madden 21.
How to Get Team Captain Tokens in Madden 21
The first thing you should know is that Team Captain Tokens in Madden 21 can be earned from a number of different places but only three can be used per series. So once you have three, don’t go and burn coins (or other methods as we’ll see) on others if you don’t need them.
The best (and cheapest) way to get Team Captain Tokens is through missions if you have the patience and are able to handle them.
The first one you can get is from, completing all the preliminary challenges in Rivalz.
This task should be easy enough especially if you’re following our MUT coins guide and doing all of the easy challenges to get coins. The preliminaries are very easy so it shouldn’t be too much of a hurdle for you.
Next, go over to challenges and then Team Affinity and complete all 16 of the team builder challenges for your team and you can get a second Madden 21 Team Captain Token. This one is a bit more time-intensive, but still very manageable. You can check your progress in the Milestones section.
The last, and possibly the most difficult one to get for free is by completing any team diamond set. For this, you’ll need three team diamonds to complete the set and earn the token.
You can only use a max of three per series, though, so consider these other options for getting the third Team Captain Token for series 1 if you want to avoid having to get three team diamonds for the set.
- You can buy a token with 15k coins
- 40 Competitive Trophies is enough to buy a Team Captain Token as well
- It’s Madden 21, so of course, you can also buy a one using real-life currency if money is no object to you
That’s just about everything you need to know about how to get Team Captain Tokens in Madden 21.
For more tips, tricks and FAQs answered for Madden 21, be sure to check out our wiki guide which is filled with helpful guides. Also, if you’re wondering about our thoughts on the latest in the long-running series, check out our fully scored review here.
- Madden NFL 21 Predicts Kansas City Chiefs Win Super Bowl LV
- Madden 21 Next Gen Updates Includes Tweaked Playcalling, Enhanced Stats
- NPD August: Madden 21 Tops the Charts, Switch Sets New Sales Records
- EA Confirms that Colin Kaepernick Is Now Playable Again in Madden NFL 21
- 5 Most Overrated & Underrated Teams in Madden 21