The Madden 21 Club Championship is one of the most popular competitive events in the Madden franchise because everyone has a shot to get in on the action. This year the popular tournament returns and players can once again enter and try their hand at becoming club champion and winning a massive prize. Here’s everything you need to know about the finer details of the Madden 21 Club Championship this year.
Madden 21 Club Championship Details
What Is It?
The Madden 21 Club Championship is a MUT event that challenges players to compete on the behalf of one of the 32 NFL teams and rise to the top of the leaderboards for the MUT Champions and Salary Cap Ranked.
Anyone can enter at first, but the field will eventually narrow to 1024 for online competitions and then further down to 32 players, one for each team, for each of the supported platforms that will then ultimately compete in a tournament for large prize money.
We’ll break everything down with a bit more detail further down below, but first let’s explain how to enter and the rules for getting started.
- Madden 21 Next Gen Updates Includes Tweaked Playcalling, Enhanced Stats
- NPD August: Madden 21 Tops the Charts, Switch Sets New Sales Records
- 5 Most Overrated & Underrated Teams in Madden 21
- Madden 21 to Add a New “Backyard Inspired” 6v6 Game Mode Called The Yard
- Madden 21 Officially Unveiled, Check Out the Gameplay Reveal Trailer Here