Kingdoms of Amalur: Re-Reckoning is absolutely full of side quests to get distracted by. You probably won’t get to all aof them, but this one is staring you right in the face once you enter the first town. Here’s how to help the injured Fae in Gorhart in Kingdoms of Amalur: Re-Reckoning.
How to Help the Fae in Gorhart in Kingdoms of Amalur: Re-Reckoning
Speak to The Warden
Gorhart is the first town that you’ll come across after completing the tutorial in Allestar Tower at the beginning of the game. Once you enter the town, you’ll notice a crowd of people surrounding an injured Fae named Iluvia on the ground.
To officially start helping out, speak to the warden of Gorhart, Herc Adwold. He’ll be standing right next to the injured woman. This’ll begin Kingdom of Amalur’s Building Bridges side quest, tasking you with healing the Fae.
Speak to Aery
The warden will tell you that there’s another Fae living outside the village that you should speak to. Her name is Aery, and she can be found on a cliff just north of Gorhart, overlooking the village.
Aery isn’t exactly sure what to do, but suggests using a Greater Healing Potion to get the job done.
Obtain a Greater Healing Potion
Greater Healing Potions are extremely common in Kingdoms of Amalur, but it can be tricky finding one for the Fae at the very beginning of the game.
You can buy one from Nanne Hanri in Gorhart’s Golden Age Alchemy shop, or you can craft one yourself at an Alchemy station using the Black Cohosh, Embereyes, and Bloodroot regeants.
Once that’s done, return to Herc Adwold in the Gorhart Inn to complete the quest.
Time needed: 1 hour.
So, to recap, to Help Fae in Gorhart you need to:
- Speak to Herc Adwold to begin the Building Bridges quest
- Speak to Aery the Fae just north of Gorhart
- Buy or craft a Greater Healing Potion
- Return to Herc in the Gorhart Inn
That’s everything you need to know about how to help the injured Fae in Gorhart in Kingdoms of Amalur: Re-Reckoning. This remaster just launched this week, so if you’re looking to pick it up, be aware that there’s a great Steam discount being offered for owners of the original game.
- Kingdoms of Amalur: Re-Reckoning Coming to Switch in March, Fatesworn Expansion Later in 2021
- Kingdoms of Amalur Re-Reckoning: ‘Oh, the Indignitaries’ Side Quest Guide
- Kingdoms of Amalur Re-Reckoning Review – Initially Underrated But Currently Outdated
- Kingdoms of Amalur Re-Reckoning: Best Skills Guide
- Kingdoms of Amalur Re-Reckoning: Which Race Should You Choose? Answered