THQ Nordic has remastered the underrated gem of an RPG that is Kingdoms of Amalur and if you’re playing the game for the first time ever, you might want to know just how long of a game it is. Well, you’ve come to the right place. Here’s how long Kingdoms of Amalur Re-Reckoning takes to beat, just in case you were wondering.
How Long Kingdoms of Amalur Re-Reckoning Takes to Beat
If you’re looking to just make it through the main story quests of Kingdoms of Amalur, it should take you around 30 hours to complete. And if you plan on playing through the two DLC packs that come with this remaster, then you probably add about 10 more hours to that total.
You can beat the main story quickly by simply following the main story paths, only stopping to level up when necessary, and mostly avoiding the side quests, subplots, and other things that can be distracting.
You can easily get over 40 hours too if you fully explore the game’s universe and fully complete those activities that we previously mentioned. There are also different combat abilities to try out and you can respec at any time you wish, allowing you to easily experiment without penalties.
Whether you speed through the story or not, getting to the end credits of Kingdoms of Amalur Re-Reckoning will surely take players quite some time. With that being said, if this isn’t your first time experiencing the game, you should be able to breeze right through the story.
As always, if you have any questions about this guide, feel free to shoot us a comment below! We will try to get back to you ASAP.
- Kingdoms of Amalur: Re-Reckoning Coming to Switch in March, Fatesworn Expansion Later in 2021
- Kingdoms of Amalur Re-Reckoning Review – Initially Underrated But Currently Outdated
- Kingdoms of Amalur: Re-Reckoning Getting 60% Off Steam Discount for Current Owners
- Kingdoms of Amalur: Re-Reckoning Gameplay Trailer Showcases Sorcery Build
- Kingdoms of Amalur: Re-Reckoning Trailer Shows Off Might Build Gameplay