FIFA 21 is just a couple of weeks from release and EA Sports has begun the Ultimate Team hype train by releasing the breakdown of the Highest Rated Players in the game. That means it is time to start planning your starting and dream squads, with STs being one of the most important positions on the pitch. To help you plan your team, here’s our own breakdown of the best strikers (ST) in FIFA 21 Ultimate Team.
First of all, we need to note that this piece will evolve as we get closer to FIFA 21’s full release. As of right now, we don’t know all the ratings of the players in the game, so we’ve had to base our recommendations off predictions and what’s been revealed so far. Once the full database becomes available, we’ll update our lists.
Best Strikers (ST) in FIFA 21 Ultimate Team
Highest Rated Players
Below are the highest rated strikers in the game. They’re not necessarily the best players to use due to things like how important Pace tends to be it FIFA, but they’re the highest rated overall.
- Cristiano Ronaldo – Juventus – 92 OVR
- Robert Lewandowksi – Bayern Munich – 91 OVR
- Kylian Mbappe – PSG – 90 OVR
- Sergio Aguero – Manchester City – 89 OVR
- Harry Kane – Spurs – 88 OVR
- Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang – Arsenal – 87 OVR
- Ciro Immobile – Lazio – 87 OVR
- Luis Suarez – Barcelona – 87 OVR
- Antoine Griezmann – Barcelona – 87 OVR
Lower-Rated & Potentially Cheap Strikers to Look Out For
Finally, here are some other players that will be good to use in FIFA 21 if you’re looking for a decent ST. They’re not all high rated, but will likely be good in game and not as expensive as the likes of Mbappe.
Some of the players will not have ratings yet and that is because they are yet to be revealed.
- Timo Werner – Chelsea – 85 OVR
- Michael Antonio – West Ham
- Jamie Vardy – Leicester City – 86 OVR
- Erling Haaland – Dortmund – 84 OVR
- Rodrigo – Leeds
- Iago Aspas – Celta Vigo – 84 OVR
- Wissam Ben Yedder – Monaco – 84 OVR
- Victor Osimhen – Napoli – 79 OBR
That’s it for our own breakdown of the best strikers (ST) in FIFA 21 Ultimate Team. For more tips and tricks on the game once it releases, be sure to check back with us. We’ve also got a guide on the best Premier League players in the new game.
- The Sims 4 Almost at 36 Million Players; FIFA 21 Passes 25 Million; EA Announces Financial Results Above Expectations
- Brand New FIFA 21 Promo, What If, Starts This Week
- Liverpool’s Diogo Jota Was Ranked First in the World in FIFA 21 This Weekend
- FIFA 21 Team of the Year Voting Begins Tomorrow
- FIFA 21’s PS5 Version’s New Features Are Smart but Distracting