Every year, FIFA games develop a meta after a few weeks. In FIFA 17 and 18, it was getting close to the goal, using a low driven shot, and that was about it. The ball would fly into the net pretty much every time. So that you can see how it works in the new game, here’s everything you need to know about how to score low driven shots in FIFA 21.
While they’re not always the most accurate of shots, the low driven shot powers the ball past the goalkeeper before they can even react. When they were overpowered in FIFA 18, EA Sports changed the input to make them a little tougher to pull off.
How to Score Low Driven Shots in FIFA 21
Thankfully, the inputs for a low driven shot have stayed the same for FIFA 21. You need to hold both L1 and R1 while pressing circle to shoot if you’re playing on PS4 (RB + LB + B on Xbox One).
Of course, you’ll still need to direct your shot with the left stick on your controller, just as you would with any shot, and you want to make sure that you don’t hold down the shoot button too long and over-power it.
You need to make sure that you’re pressing both shoulder buttons at the same time because holding just one will change the shot type. Holding R1 will see your player take a finesse shot and L1 will end up with a chip shot.
It’s helpful to know the inputs for low driven shots because they’re often used in objectives challenges for special type players and rotating weekly objectives.
- The Sims 4 Almost at 36 Million Players; FIFA 21 Passes 25 Million; EA Announces Financial Results Above Expectations
- Brand New FIFA 21 Promo, What If, Starts This Week
- Liverpool’s Diogo Jota Was Ranked First in the World in FIFA 21 This Weekend
- FIFA 21 Team of the Year Voting Begins Tomorrow
- FIFA 21’s PS5 Version’s New Features Are Smart but Distracting