Nintendo is known for cross-promoting some of its other franchises in Animal Crossing, and now we’re starting to see more of that happen in New Horizons. You can now get the Ring Con from the game Ring Fit Adventure as a free item in your game.
Ring Fit Adventure is a popular fitness game for the Switch that uses a peripheral called a Ring Con to help with exercises. If you have one of your own or have always wanted one, you’ll be glad to know you can get a matching one for your New Horizons home.
It’s completely free and super easy to get. Here’s how to get a Ring Con in Animal Crossing New Horizons.
How to Get a Ring Con in Animal Crossing New Horizons
The only thing you need to do in order to get your Ring Con in New Horizons is to download the Fall Update (ver. 1.5.0) of the game. This is the update that adds the ring peripheral.
After downloading the update, simply check your mailbox in the game. There will be a letter from Nintendo along with a present. Unwrap it, and you’ll have your very own Ring Con.
The ring even has a little red Joycon attached to it. It doesn’t have any function except when you press A in front of it, the ring squeezes as if your character is performing an exercise with it.
Otherwise, it looks great along any other fitness or work out items you might have on your island.
That’s all you need to know about how to get a Ring Con in Animal Crossing New Horizons. If you’re looking for more information about the fall update, check out everything that’s new right here. For everything else, check out our New Horizons guide wiki.
- Disney’s Hercules Song Zero to Hero Recreated via Animal Crossing New Horizons
- Animal Crossing New Horizons User Adorably Re-Creates Rainbow Road
- Animal Crossing New Horizons Update Is Bringing Back Festivale
- UK Sales: Animal Crossing New Horizons Beats Ghost of Tsushima; TLOU2 Drops out of Top 10
- Furifu, Japanese Kimono Company, Releases 10 Yukata Designs For Animal Crossing New Horizons