Across Among Us, the crew member’s job is to complete tasks while simultaneously trying to figure out which one of them is an impostor. Depending on the map and random variables, you’ll end up with a handful to complete when you’re not the Impostor. Some of these tasks are a bit trickier than others, but we’ve got your back on breaking them down. Here is everything you need to know about how to scan boarding pass in Among Us.
This common task is only going to pop up if you are playing the map Polus. It is located in the office.
How to Scan Boarding Pass in Among Us
All you have to do to complete this task is head to Office on Polus. Once there, interact with the task and a red scanner will appear.
Press the yellow triangle located on the left to bring up your boarding pass. Next, flip it over by pressing the large yellow arrow.
Drag the pass above the large scanner and it should turn green. Congrats, you’ve (hopefully) completed the task without getting killed, and are one step closer finding the Impostor among us.
Time needed: 2 minutes.
To sum up how to to scan boarding pass in Among Us
- Head to the Office on Polus.
- Interact with the task and a red scanner will appear.
- Press the yellow triangle located on the left to bring up your boarding pass.
- Flip the pass over by pressing the large yellow arrow.
- Drag the boarding pass above the large scanner and it should turn green.
That is everything you need to know about how to scan the boarding pass in Among Us. If you still have some questions on other difficult tasks, playing the Impostor, or any other general info about the game, check out all the guides we have by searching Twinfinite.
- Injustice: Gods Among Us Is Getting an Animated Movie
- Among Us Will Be Free to Download on Switch For a Week
- Vents Are Getting Nerfed in Among Us With New Update
- New Among Us Trailer Teases Official Roles, New Map in Development & More
- Among Us Teases the Return of Tan as the Next Crewmate Color