Intel Missions made their debut in Warzone at the start of Season 4 and the first set for Season 5 has just gone live. They expand the Modern Warfare story and offer players a chance to earn huge amounts of XP. So that you can get the rewards to boost your battle pass tiers at the start of this new season, here’s everything you need to know about how to complete the The Lost Team Intel Missions in Warzone.
This set has the fewest challenges to complete of all the sets thus far, with you needing to complete just four objectives. However, you still need to head to six locations across Verdansk. Before we get to where you need to go, there are a few things you need to be aware of.
You need to complete the challenges in order, from one to four, and you can only get one per match, needing to redeem the XP from the lobby before going after the next. Also, it doesn’t matter what mode you complete them in, with Plunder or standard battle royale working just as well.
How to Complete The Lost Team Intel Missions in Warzone
Below, we’ve listed each of the challenges as they’re described in game, before we break down exactly where you need to go.
- Find the location in the message Ghost sent you. – 2500 XP
- An Armistice group was stationed at the Torsky Housing Area – 5000 XP
- There were some survivors from a helicopter crash – 5000 XP
- Signal interference prevents locating the missing operator – 5000 XP
- ARM 3-1: Located (Complete four previous objectives) – 5000 XP
Now we’ll run through the locations of each item for the The Lost Team Intel Missions. Most of them are pretty easy to find and you just need to press square if you’re on PS4 to pick them up (X on Xbox One, click on PC).
Intel No. 1 – The first is found in the tunnel underneath Verdansk Airport. Head into it and you’ll find it on a set of radios on the eastern side.
Intel No. 2 – The second is south west of Superstore, in a small building with a blue roof. It’s in the corner of the main room, on the floor.
Intel No. 3 – Next, you’ll need to head to Downtown. Specifically, look for a crashed helicopter in the crossroads by the tallest building in the area. Go inside the chopper and you should spot it.
Intel No. 4 – The final The Lost Team intel challenge asks you to go to three different locations in one match. You’ll need to climb to the top of three radio towers.
They are just south of TV Station, to the West of Promenade, and on the south edge of the map, south west of Port. Climb each one and grab the intel, and the challenge will be complete after you have all three.
That’s everything you need to know about how to complete the The Lost Team Intel Missions in Warzone. For more tips and tricks on the game, be sure to check out our wiki guide or search for Twinfinite.
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare and Warzone Go Stereotypically Anime With New Tracer Pack
- CoD Warzone: How to Complete Sins of the Father Intel Missions
- Black Ops’ Cold War Reveal Is a Perfect Example of How Activision Can Leverage Warzone
- Modern Warfare: How to Get Frank Woods Operator Skin for Warzone & Multiplayer
- CoD: Black Ops Cold War Reveal Trailer Showcased During Dramatic Warzone Event