Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Season 5 has just released, bringing a new Battle Pass teeming with cosmetics and cool new content to unlock. Alongside this, the Stadium has been given an overhaul on the Warzone map, and the train has come to life, granting players a quick and easy means of getting around the map. In this guide, we’ll talk you through how to get the AN-94 in Modern Warfare and Warzone so you can use this Assault Rifle as soon as possible.
Getting the AN-94 in Modern Warfare & Warzone
The AN-94 is unlocked by reaching Tier 31 on the Modern Warfare Season 5 Battle Pass. This is the same Battle Pass that you’ll be progressing through if you’re playing the Warzone Battle Royale mode, too.
Even better, the AN-94 is part of the free Season 5 Battle Pass, meaning you won’t have to part with your hard-earned cash in order to unlock it. Simply play well in multiplayer and Warzone matches, rack up kills, and complete challenges and contracts to level up your Battle Pass. Once you hit Tier 31, the AN-94 will be unlocked and available to use in both multiplayer and Warzone matches.
The AN-94 is a great assault rifle thanks to its unique hyperburst feature. This sees the initial shot of a full-automatic volley followed up by a second round instantaneously, reducing the amount of recoil felt after the first shot. In other words, it’s a lot easier to handle when you’re firing shots at an enemy.
There you have everything you need to know on how to get the AN-94 Assault Rifle in Warzone and Modern Warfare’s multiplayer. For more tips, tricks, and guides, be sure to check out our ever-expanding guide wiki.
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare and Warzone Update Reduces File Size
- SuperData: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Tops 2020’s Highest-Earning Premium Digital Games
- Modern Warfare’s Haunting of Verdansk Event Is Exactly What Warzone Needs More Of
- Modern Warfare’s Haunting of Verdansk Begins Tomorrow, Bringing Night Mode to Warzone
- New Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Update Brings Fixes and Nerfs To Newest Weapons