Fall Guys has proven to be a huge hit, hitting two million players on Steam, adding to everyone who’s downloaded it for free with PlayStation Plus. The game show inspired battle royale is pretty unique, pitting 60 players against each other over the course of five or so rounds. However, if you’re looking for something similar, here’s our list of games like Fall Guys.
Human Fall Flat
There might not be any competitive element to Human Fall Flat, focusing on puzzle-solving and traversal, but the gameplay is so similar.
It’s probably closest to the likes of The Whirlygig minigame, where you need to get from one side of the map to the other without falling over.
That’s the same in Human Fall Flat, with you needing to drag your ragdoll characters from one end of a level to another, falling over countless times along the way. It’s silly slapstick fun, just like Fall Guys is.
It’s probably a little more complex, but if you enjoy the gameplay in the new hit battle royale game, you’ll probably enjoy Human Fall Flat’s.
- Fall Guys Brings Back its Solo “No Teams” Playlist
- Fall Guys Partners With Disney For Jungle Book-Themed King Louie Event
- Fall Guys Gets Double Crowns and More on Its First Anniversary
- Ratchet and Clank Invades Fall Guys With Two Limited Time Events
- Fall Guys Season 5 Coming July 20 With New Rounds and Limited Time Events