Fall Guys has proven to be a huge hit, hitting two million players on Steam, adding to everyone who’s downloaded it for free with PlayStation Plus. The game show inspired battle royale is pretty unique, pitting 60 players against each other over the course of five or so rounds. However, if you’re looking for something similar, here’s our list of games like Fall Guys.
Human Fall Flat
There might not be any competitive element to Human Fall Flat, focusing on puzzle-solving and traversal, but the gameplay is so similar.
It’s probably closest to the likes of The Whirlygig minigame, where you need to get from one side of the map to the other without falling over.
That’s the same in Human Fall Flat, with you needing to drag your ragdoll characters from one end of a level to another, falling over countless times along the way. It’s silly slapstick fun, just like Fall Guys is.
It’s probably a little more complex, but if you enjoy the gameplay in the new hit battle royale game, you’ll probably enjoy Human Fall Flat’s.
- SuperData: Fall Guys $185 Million PC Launch Biggest Since Overwatch
- Xbox One Games Like Fall Guys If You’re Looking for Something Similar
- Fall Guys Mid-Season Update Adds Round Variations & ‘Big Yeetus’ Hammer
- 5 Ways That Fall Guys Can Keep Itself Relevant
- This Fan-Made Shrek Skin for Fall Guys Is Actually Perfect