This Fortnite week 10 challenge guide will talk you through all of the challenges that are releasing on Aug. 20. It may be the last set of challenges that players have to complete ahead of the new season. Fortunately, Epic Games has made the week 10 challenges incredibly easy, with nothing out of the ordinary and no collectible challenges to see.
Each challenge will reward players with 35,000 XP, though most players may have already reached Tier 100 on their Battle Pass. This is just a nice way to keep boosting your season level all the same.
Fortnite Week 10 Challenges
- Search Chests at The Authority (7)
- Eliminations at Misty Meadows (3)
- Collect Fireflies from Weeping Woods (5)
- Dance on Apres Ski Dance Floor for 10 Seconds
- Destroy Shipping Containers at Dirty Docks (7)
- Deal Damage to Opponents with Shotguns or SMGs (500)
- Deal Damage to Opponents with Shotguns or SMGs (15,000)
- Search Ammo Boxes at Frenzy Farm (7)
Honestly, the only one of the week 10 challenges that might be remotely difficult is dancing on the Apres Ski dance floor for 10 seconds.
The dance floor can be found atop the mountain just south of Misty Meadows, on the first floor of the Apres Ski lodge. It’s right next to the speakers, so it shouldn’t be too difficult to find.
What will be tricky about this challenge is the amount of players who will be landing here to tick it off their own list. Other players eager to rack up easy eliminations may also camp nearby and ambush you unaware. Just keep all of this in mind before heading to the dance floor.
- Batman Zero Joins Fortnite; Collaborative Comic Series Also Launched
- Court Documents Reveal Fortnite Made Over $9 Billion in Revenue For Epic Over a Two-Year Period
- Fortnite 16.30 Update Adds Neymar Jr Quests, New Bow & LTMs
- Warzone Could Learn a Thing or Two About In-Game Events from Fortnite
- Fortnite’s Radio Stations Are Being Interrupted by a Mysterious Message