This Fortnite week 10 challenge guide will talk you through all of the challenges that are releasing on Aug. 20. It may be the last set of challenges that players have to complete ahead of the new season. Fortunately, Epic Games has made the week 10 challenges incredibly easy, with nothing out of the ordinary and no collectible challenges to see.
Each challenge will reward players with 35,000 XP, though most players may have already reached Tier 100 on their Battle Pass. This is just a nice way to keep boosting your season level all the same.
Fortnite Week 10 Challenges
- Search Chests at The Authority (7)
- Eliminations at Misty Meadows (3)
- Collect Fireflies from Weeping Woods (5)
- Dance on Apres Ski Dance Floor for 10 Seconds
- Destroy Shipping Containers at Dirty Docks (7)
- Deal Damage to Opponents with Shotguns or SMGs (500)
- Deal Damage to Opponents with Shotguns or SMGs (15,000)
- Search Ammo Boxes at Frenzy Farm (7)
Honestly, the only one of the week 10 challenges that might be remotely difficult is dancing on the Apres Ski dance floor for 10 seconds.
The dance floor can be found atop the mountain just south of Misty Meadows, on the first floor of the Apres Ski lodge. It’s right next to the speakers, so it shouldn’t be too difficult to find.
What will be tricky about this challenge is the amount of players who will be landing here to tick it off their own list. Other players eager to rack up easy eliminations may also camp nearby and ambush you unaware. Just keep all of this in mind before heading to the dance floor.
- Fortnite 18.20 Update Pits Combat Assault Rifle Vs. Combat SMG in Latest War Effort, Increases Shared Quest XP
- Fortnite Season 8 Story & Battle Pass Trailers Reveal the Return of the Cubes & The Foundation
- Fortnite 17.50 Update Adds Fortnite Crew Legacy Set, Sludgy Swamp Named Location & More
- Fortnite Now Has a Martin Luther King Interactive Experience
- Among Us Devs Speak Out Against Fortnite’s New Impostors Mode