While the combat itself may not be the most engaging thing ever, there’s actually a lot of depth and other factors to consider when creating your character in Crystal Chronicles. If you’re wondering which profession you should choose in Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles, here’s everything you need to know.
Which Profession to Choose in Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles
There are a total of eight professions or house trades you can choose from at the start of the game, and each of them will offer you something different. While there are definitely a handful of professions that are widely regarded as the best ones to have on your main character, it’s also recommended that you make and level up multiple characters with different house trades so that you can reap all the benefits.
Here’s a list of all the professions available in the game:
- Alchemist: Provides you with new recipes
- Merchant: Provides you with price discounts
- Blacksmith: Lets you craft equipment
- Tailor: Lets you craft accessories
- Farmer: Provides you with wheat
- Rancher: Provides you with meat
- Miller: Provides you with flour
- Fisherman: Provides you with fish
With that in mind, here are the top three professions you’ll definitely want to consider for your main character:
The Blacksmith is the only profession in the game capable of crafting the Ultima Weapon. In addition to that, the Blacksmith gives you access to more armor and weapon variety, and you’ll get better gear from leveling this trade.
Money can be hard to come by in Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles, but the Merchant makes things much easier on you by giving you price discounts whenever you want to purchase something. This includes rare materials used for crafting, which is essential for creating the Ultima Weapon with the Blacksmith.
Finally, you’ll definitely want to have the Alchemist unlocked as well. This trade gives you a free recipe every year and as you level up, and works well with the two aforementioned classes.
With that in mind, it’s definitely recommended that you pick either the Blacksmith, Merchant, or Alchemist as your main character’s profession in Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles. If you have time to level up all three on separate characters, definitely do that as well.
That’s all you need to know about which profession you should choose in Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles. Be sure to search for Twinfinite for more tips and information on the game.
- Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles Lite: How to Get, How Many Dungeons, & More
- Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: How to Use All Spell Fusion Combos
- Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: How to Get Mimic Skins
- Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: How to Beat Malboro
- Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles Remastered Edition Review – I Walk a Lonely Road