Following yesterday’s reveal of FUT 21 and all the new features that will be coming to the series’ biggest mode, the Pro Clubs changes have now been detailed.
As has become the norm for FIFA over the last few years, the new features are very, very limited, with only a couple of things of note being added or changed for the new game.
Most of the features are based on giving more control to the club managers, giving them more options to personalize their squad and try to change the course of matches.
First of all, the manager of a club will be able to customize the AI players who represent the squad, changing everything cosmetic about them, but being unable to change their stats.
Then, managers will also be able to set five custom tactics options for the club, just as players can in any other mode.
It will allow managers to try and get their club familiar with different ways of playing, being able to select which one will be used before a match begins.
That was all that was revealed for FIFA 21’s version of Pro Clubs but the Pitch Notes article says that “we’re looking forward into sharing more details around AI teammates attributes, as well as your Virtual Pro’s experience growth in the support article we’ll be releasing in the near future.”
For more on FIFA 21 as we approach release, be sure to check back with Twinfinite.
- Electronic Arts Announces Financial Results Above Expectations as FIFA 21 Passes 31 Million Players
- The Sims 4 Almost at 36 Million Players; FIFA 21 Passes 25 Million; EA Announces Financial Results Above Expectations
- Brand New FIFA 21 Promo, What If, Starts This Week
- Liverpool’s Diogo Jota Was Ranked First in the World in FIFA 21 This Weekend
- FIFA 21 Team of the Year Voting Begins Tomorrow