Some of the mini-games in Fall Guys have more tactical options to them than others. While the likes of Fruit Shute are about nothing more than avoiding falling banana and strawberries, Egg Scramble has some things you can do to get the upper hand. To get eggs in your team’s basket as quickly as possible, here’s everything you need to know about how to throw eggs in Fall Guys.
While one tactic that’s a must to win in Egg Scramble is to pick on the weakest team, not worrying about winning and focusing on trying to steal the eggs from the losing team’s basket, throwing eggs into your own scoring space saves time and makes sure you don’t get stuck fighting to get out if you try and place it safely.
How to Throw Eggs in Fall Guys
While there is no button specifically for throwing things in Fall Guys, you can use a combination of other moves to do it.
Doing that combination of inputs quickly enough will see the egg fly towards the basket in the direction you’re going, hopefully settling inside it. Do note though that you can’t do it from very far away, throwing eggs is just a tactic that means you don’t have to go down into the nest to score the point.
That’s everything you need to know about how to throw eggs in Fall Guys. For more tips and tricks on the game, be sure to search for Twinfinite.
- Fall Guys Brings Back its Solo “No Teams” Playlist
- Fall Guys Partners With Disney For Jungle Book-Themed King Louie Event
- Fall Guys Gets Double Crowns and More on Its First Anniversary
- Ratchet and Clank Invades Fall Guys With Two Limited Time Events
- Fall Guys Season 5 Coming July 20 With New Rounds and Limited Time Events