While we have already done a guide for changing outfits in Fall Guys, there is definitely more to it than that. While you don’t start with much, there is the promise of more and better stuff to come, starting whenever you want to look. Here’s how to get new outfits in Fall Guys.
How to Get New Outfits in Fall Guys
Outfits are earned in two different ways. Either you make your way through all 40 ranks of the battle pass and collect everything on your way, or you buy them from the shop.
Kudos are the currency that you can pay for, but can also earn in the battle pass; completing all 40 ranks of the current battle pass will earn you 19,500 Kudos.
Crowns require a win to earn a single crown or reaching battle pass ranks 5, 20, and 32 give one each.
If you navigate to the store, new outfits are found on two different rows. The bottom row are all “Regular Items” on a 24-hour timer. The top row are the “Featured Items” of rares and epics that rotate every two days.
Costumes in the Featured Items seem to cost three crowns apiece for the top and bottom.
For the Regular Items, if current prices are anything to go by, common skins are 1,000 Kudos whereas common costume pieces are 3,500 each. Epic items cost Crowns with colors costing one Crown and patterns costing two Crowns.
Time needed: 5 minutes.
There are two methods for how to get new outfits in Fall Guys:
- Work your way through all 40 ranks of the battle pass.
- Buy outfits from the shop for Crowns or Kudos.
That’s it, everything you need to know for how to get new outfits in Fall Guys. If you’re looking for more guides, just scroll down below.
- SuperData: Fall Guys $185 Million PC Launch Biggest Since Overwatch
- Xbox One Games Like Fall Guys If You’re Looking for Something Similar
- Fall Guys Mid-Season Update Adds Round Variations & ‘Big Yeetus’ Hammer
- 5 Ways That Fall Guys Can Keep Itself Relevant
- This Fan-Made Shrek Skin for Fall Guys Is Actually Perfect