The return of Battletoads is finally upon us, and one of the things you’re going to have to do from time to time is get from one place to another quickly. And what better way to do all of that than by sprinting and running faster than your Battletoad’s normal movement speed. In this guide, we’ll talk you through how to sprint and run faster in Battletoads.
Sprinting and Running Faster in Battletoads
To sprint and run faster in Battletoads, simply press and hold RT while using the left analog stick to control what direction your Battletoad will sprint in.
It’s worth pointing out here that pressing RT and moving the left analog stick will cause your character to perform an evade. As such, you’ll want to make sure that you’re not accidentally triggering this by not holding down the evade button (RT) for long enough.
How to Sprint in Battletoads
- Press and hold the Evade button (RT)
- Use the left analog stick to control the direction in which you sprint while holding down Evade.
Can You Increase Sprint Speed?
Unfortunately not. Your ability to sprint will never be something you can upgrade to make evading or reaching a checkpoint on time any easier.
Instead, you’ll just have to make do with the sprint speed the Battletoads God gave you. Luckily, it’s still pretty quick and everything’s achievable with it as is, anyway, so you won’t find yourself falling behind or unable to complete a level.
That’s everything you need to know on how to sprint and run faster in Battletoads so you can quickly get out of harm’s way. For more tips, tricks, and information on the game, be sure to search for Twinfinite, or check out more of our coverage on the game below.
- Battletoads Has Surpassed One Million Unique Players Since Launch
- The Battletoads Themselves Get Interviewed by Major Nelson in Official Launch Trailer
- Battletoads Review – Why Yes, We Do Have Battletoads
- Resident Evil 7, Battletoads, and More Coming to Xbox Game Pass
- Here’s a Quick Look at Battletoads’ Achievement List