Warzone has a few frustrating bugs, the worst of which being one that mutes your teammates for no reason. One possible way of being able to hear them again when this happens is to try and unmute them manually. However, it’s not as easy as it is in standard multiplayer. So that you can get the tactical play going again, here’s everything you need to know about how to unmute teammates in Warzone.
In Warzone, you need to hear your teammates so that you can coordinate attacks. Therefore, not being able to hear them is a problem that needs to be fixed as soon as possible.
How to Unmute Teammates in Warzone
What you need to do is pause the game to see the leaderboard for your squad by pressing Options on PS4, Menu on Xbox One, or ESC on PC.
Then, press square/X to make the scoreboard larger, allowing you to select each member of your squad and see their profile.
Then, once you’re on that screen, you can scroll through the players with the left thumbstick or d-pad, press X/A to toggle mute on the player highlighted.
You’ll see a little microphone icon on the left of the player’s info. If it has a line through it, they’re muted, but if not you should be able to hear them. If you’re having issues hearing your team, press the mute button a couple of times so that you reset the muting process and hopefully the issue should be fixed.
The process is the same if you’re actually looking to mute someone, maybe if you’re playing with someone who’s not usually in your squad, so it can be helpful to know.
- Crash 4 Dev Toys for Bob Shifts to Call of Duty: Warzone Development
- Warzone Could Learn a Thing or Two About In-Game Events from Fortnite
- Call of Duty Warzone Season 3 Trailer Showcases Verdansk 84 Map With the Help of Celebrities
- Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War and Warzone Adds New Weapons, Events, and More for Season 3
- Call of Duty Warzone Is Seemingly Teasing Its Nuke Event for Next Week