C4 is the most used throwable item in Warzone, and for good reason. It’s more versatile than most other options, with it being able to take out most vehicles in an instant and being great as a starting point for infiltrating a house. However, sometimes you need to chuck it over cover to an enemy hiding a little further away. So that you can increase your range of attack, here’s everything you need to know about how to throw C4 far in Warzone.
While you’ll sometimes need to aim it through a nearby door, some enemies and vehicles will be further away. However, throwing C4 far is easier said than done.
How to Throw C4 Far in Warzone
Throwing C4 far is all about the angle you throw it at. You need to aim at a 45 degree angle in front of you. Too high or too low and it won’t go very far, looping up in the air or flopping in front of you.
Also, if you’re moving forward while you press then release R1 to throw C4, it should go ever further. And finally, if you jump while throwing it, making sure you’re keeping the aim at 45 degrees, it should go even further still.
Then, to make it explode while it is in the air or once it has hit the ground, double tap square if you’re on PS4 (X on Xbox One and G on PC).
In short, to throw C4 far in Warzone
- Aim your throw at 45 degrees in front of you, not aiming too high or too low.
- Jump at the same time.
- Run forward as you throw it.
- Crash 4 Dev Toys for Bob Shifts to Call of Duty: Warzone Development
- Warzone Could Learn a Thing or Two About In-Game Events from Fortnite
- Call of Duty Warzone Season 3 Trailer Showcases Verdansk 84 Map With the Help of Celebrities
- Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War and Warzone Adds New Weapons, Events, and More for Season 3
- Call of Duty Warzone Is Seemingly Teasing Its Nuke Event for Next Week