As the title of this article says, it took TheDominoKing six months to put together, and in total 260,214 dominoes were used. Holy. MOLY.
The creation spans across different eras of Mario and while it was originally going to be smaller in scope, the addition of new features while it was being put together inspired TheDominoKing to keep going.
Watch the video below, it’s awe-inspiring. Like, what is even occurring during the grand finale? It’s above my level of comprehension but I know it’s awesome.
- Best Super Mario Maker 2 Worlds Worth Playing Through
- Super Mario 64 Levels Recreated in Super Mario Maker 2
- Super Mario Maker 2: How to Play Super Worlds, Continue & Search Worlds
- Super Mario Maker 2: How to Create Super Worlds
- The Final Super Mario Maker 2 Update Feels Like a Free Sequel