As the title of this article says, it took TheDominoKing six months to put together, and in total 260,214 dominoes were used. Holy. MOLY.
The creation spans across different eras of Mario and while it was originally going to be smaller in scope, the addition of new features while it was being put together inspired TheDominoKing to keep going.
Watch the video below, it’s awe-inspiring. Like, what is even occurring during the grand finale? It’s above my level of comprehension but I know it’s awesome.
- Super Mario 64 Levels Recreated in Super Mario Maker 2
- The Final Super Mario Maker 2 Update Feels Like a Free Sequel
- Final Major Update for Super Mario Maker 2 Adds World Maker
- A Fan Was so Desperate for a Nintendo Direct That They Made Their Own in Super Mario Maker 2
- Super Mario Maker 2 Officially Hits 10 Million Playable Courses