Froobtose in Ooblets is an item that you’ll no doubt find yourself needing for challenging Ooblets to dance battles, making food recipes, fulfilling orders, and much more. In this guide, we’ll talk you through how to get Froobtose and all the uses you’ll have for it during your time in Badgetown and beyond.
How to Get Froobtose in Ooblets
Froobtose can be made by putting Sweetiebeeties in the Crusher on your farm.
Sweetiebeetie seeds can be bought from Meed’s Seeds for 5 Gummies and take 3 days to grow.
The Crusher is a piece of equipment that enables you to crush down any crops you grow into other products.
Once you’ve placed a Crusher on your farm, press A on Xbox One or the space bar on PC to interact with it.
You’ll now need to place any of your Ooblets in the bottom box, and your Sweetiebeeties in the left-hand ‘Input’ box. You should then see Froobtose appear in the right-hand box, as shown in the screenshot below.
Simply wait for the progress wheel to completely fill above the Crusher after doing this. It can take a few minutes to complete. Once it’s done, interact with the Crusher again and take the Froobtose from the right-hand box.
All Uses for Froobtose
- Making food recipes on your hotplate like Quib Tarts!
- Fulfilling Plenny’s Bulk Orders (A great way to make easy Gummies!)
- Dance Battle Requirements
- Completing Hankerbot item requests
- Completing Story Objectives
- Can be put in the Reconstitooter for 8 Slurry
- Sold for Gummies
We’d also always advise keeping a bit of Froobtose in Ooblets for special emergencies. Whether it’s to make loads of food to help restore energy for those long days on your farm, or just to quickly fulfill a Plenny’s bulk order for easy Gummies.
That’s everything you need to know on Ooblets‘ Froobtose. See below for more of our coverage on the game.
- Latest Ooblets Update, Coldyrain, Adds Snowy Weather & New Friend
- Ooblets Is Equal Parts Stardew Valley & Pokemon With a Hint of Animal Crossing
- Epic Games Provides Statement on Misinformation & Abuse Following Backlash to Ooblets Exclusivity