Ghost Recon Breakpoint released a new patch that finally adds AI teammates to the game. Previously you either had to go solo or squad up with real players. Here’s how to get AI Teammates in Ghost Recon Breakpoint.
How to Get AI Teammates in Ghost Recon Breakpoint
After you have downloaded the latest update for the game you’ll be met with a brief introduction video which showcases the three new teammates you will have access to.
If you are starting up the game for the first time you will need to unlock the main base Erewhon first before gaining access to the team.
Once you have watched the video you’ll be able to activate and deactivate your teammates from within the main menu. You’re able to customize your teammates loadout, appearance, and play style.
They will follow your every move and their behavior can be tailored to your play-style. You can order them with these four commands on the battlefield.
- Cleared Hot: Teammates will engage enemies on sight and look for cover to the action.
- Go To: Teammates will go to the designated location and look for cover once they’ve arrived.
- Regroup: Teammates will return to you and follow your lead.
- Hold: Teammates will look for the closest available cover and stop moving.
Having AI teammates will open up new options for how you approach situations, but if you prefer to go at everything lone-wolf style you can deactivate them at any time.
AI teammates are available in regular, immersive, and custom game settings. However, you will not be able to take on the Project Titan raid with them. You will still need to team up with real players for this activity.
Well, that’s everything you need to know about how to activate AI teammates in Ghost Recon Breakpoint. For more tips, tricks, and guides be sure to check out our extensive and ever-expanding Wiki.
- Ghost Recon Breakpoint Free Trial Starts Today; Friend Pass System Allows Players to Invite 3 Others For Co-Op
- Ghost Recon Breakpoint Map Size; Here’s How It Compares to Wildlands
- Ghost Recon Breakpoint Review – Stuck in the Mud
- UK Charts: Ghost Recon Breakpoint Can’t Knock FIFA 20 From its Perch
- Ghost Recon Breakpoint Players Are Running Into Issues Getting Into Early Access