Keeping track of all of the bugs and fish that you have yet to catch in Animal Crossing: New Horizons is near impossible without Google searching online. The Critterpedia in-game is a handy tool for finding info on bugs and fish, but only for the ones that you have already caught, which isn’t that helpful unless you want a duplicate.
Luckily, there’s a bunch of fan-made websites and applications out there that are perfect for finding all of the info you need, and an app called ACFO is one of them that you should definitely have on your phone.
It’s a cozy little app with a minimalistic UI that’s simple to look through but it’s also jam-packed with useful data. You can scour info on every single villager in the game, it’ll tell you how, where, and when to catch all of the fish and bugs, and there are even tons of custom-designed content that you can add into your own game.
If you grow tired of having to go through an extra step to find the info you need, an app like this should prove to be helpful, especially if you’re an Animal Crossing player that gets obsessed with collecting everything the game has to offer.
You can download ACFO on the iOS App Store right here for free.
- Best Christmas Sweaters in Animal Crossing: New Horizons to Flaunt During the Holidays
- Animal Crossing New Horizons: How to Get All Toy Day Items
- Animal Crossing New Horizons: How to Build a Perfect Snowboy
- Which Animal Crossing Frog Villager Are You? Take This Quiz To Find Out!
- Animal Crossing: New Horizons Gets a Cozy New Trailer All About December