Over the past weekend, Infinity Ward updated the Warzone playlist by temporarily replacing standard quads with Realism quads, which changes the action a lot. So that you now what you’re jumping into with your squad, here’s everything you need to know about all Realism Battle Royale differences in Warzone.
Realism mode has been in Modern Warfare’s other modes since launch, but this is its debut in Warzone. What it does is remove all of the information that you’d usually rely on, making the game harder and more realistic.
Warzone Realism Battle Royale Differences Explained
Below, we have listed all of the differences we’ve found so far between Warzone’s standard and realism mode.
- You cannot see distances for anything you or your teammates mark.
- There is no mini map in the top right corner.
- You cannot see what guns you have by looking in the bottom right of the screen.
- You cannot see how much ammo you have left, nor whether you need to reload or not.
- You can only see your teammates on the main map.
- When you have an active bounty on your head, you can only see time remaining, with no info given on the threat or who is searching for you.
- You cannot see the rarity of what you’re picking up, with it only showing the name of the weapon.
- You can see how much armor you have on, but not how many spares you or your squad has.
- You cannot see how much cash you or your squad mates have.
- There are no hit-markers when shooting people.
- You’re not notified or shown XP earned when downing enemies or getting kill confirmed.
- There are still contracts in the game, but they don’t show on the map. Buy Stations are the only things that do.
- There is no info on how many players are left in the top right corner of the screen, so be careful late in the game.
If you’ve jumped into a match and have noticed any other differences, be sure to let us know here and we’ll add them to the list.
- Double XP Live in Modern Warfare & Warzone This Weekend
- New Warzone Trailer Celebrates Launch of Season 4 Reloaded
- Warzone: How to Get Spotter Scope & What It Does
- Warzone Supply Run Contract Explained
- Modern Warfare: How to Get Warzone Starter Pack & What It Includes