The Last of Us 2 is a pretty linear and straightforward game for the most part, but there are still a few things you can do in the game even after you’ve beaten it. If you’ve cleared the story and are still looking for reasons to return to it, here are some things you can do after beating The Last of Us 2.
Play New Game +
After beating the main game, you’ll be able to restart with New Game +, which allows you to carry over all of your weapon and character upgrades to a fresh campaign. It’s a good way of re-experiencing the game, as you don’t have to worry about collecting scavenged parts or supplementary pills to get more upgrades.
There’s one catch, though, New Game + is harder than a regular campaign. So for instance, Moderate + will be tougher than Moderate, and enemies will basically scale to match the fact that you’re starting with a bigger arsenal. It’s still manageable, though, and you can also increase the difficulty as you go on.
- Last of Us 2: Does Abby Die? Answered (Spoilers)
- Last of Us 2: Does Tommy Die? Answered (Spoilers)
- Last of Us 2: Where Does Dina Go? (Spoilers)
- Last of Us 2: Is There Unlimited Ammo? Answered
- Last of Us 2 Story Summary & Ending (Spoilers)