The Sims is a juggernaut that never stops giving fans more of its life-sim goodness. You can play God with your little people going about their lives. With the release of The Sims 4 Eco Lifestyle, players can make their Sims more environmentally conscientious with new careers, items, and gameplay features based around it. Here’s the Sims 4 Eco Lifestyle install size.
What Sims 4 Eco Lifestyle’s Install Size Is on PC
To cut right to the chase, the Sims 4 Eco Lifestyle has an install size of 1.40 GB.
This will be the size of the files that you download for the expansion. Keep in mind, however, that the total file size of The Sims 4 will likely be significantly larger, particularly if you’ve got a number of expansion packs installed for the game.
What’s New in Eco Lifestyle?
Like most expansions packs for The Sims 4, Eco Lifestyle brings a whole host of new content.
All based around the theme of being environmentally conscientious, Eco Lifestyle introduces two new jobs, a whole host of new items for players to decorate their house and neighborhood’s, traits and aspirations to give your sims, and of course a bunch of random new gameplay features such as Neighborhood Action Plans.
You’ll be able to make your neighborhood a green zone, or a polluting eyesore but one that makes an absolute ton of money. What’s important to you is ultimately what matters, and it’s down to you to persuade your fellow neighbors to vote for your cause.
And now you know The Sims 4 Eco Lifestyle’s install size so you’re all set to enjoy the expansion for yourself.
- The Sims 4 Almost at 36 Million Players; FIFA 21 Passes 25 Million; EA Announces Financial Results Above Expectations
- Electronic Arts Boasts Strong Financial Results as The Sims 4 Passes 33 Million Players
- The Sims 4: Paranormal Review – Bonehilda’s Return and More
- The Sims 4 Reveals New Paranormal Stuff Pack: Rituals, Items, and More
- Scottish Simmer Recreates Edinburgh Christmas Market In The Sims 4