Persona 4 Golden, like other games in the popular Shin Megami Tensei Persona series, allows you to level up certain areas of your personality. It’s in this guide we’re going to talk about the Diligence social quality, and show the various ways you can max out your Diligence stat in Persona 4 Golden and the perks you get for doing so.
How to Max Diligence in Persona 4 Golden
One could argue that Diligence is the least important stat in Persona 4 Golden if we’re being honest. That’s because it’s not as heavily tied to as many social links as the other stats and isn’t tied to any of the main party members.
That said, that isn’t to say it’s completely useless. In fact, if you’re a trophy or achievement hunter then Diligence is going to be pretty important. Here are some ways to level your Diligence stat in Persona 4 Golden.
Below you can check out all the ways you can increase your Diligence stat in Persona 4 Golden, but there are a few important things you know about. Fortunately, it’s pretty easy because there are a lot of ways to level it up.
On certain days where you can visit the sports club, you can actually double down on stat gains by doing that and the folding envelopes part-time job or reading the right book.
Speaking of the envelopes. There is some luck involved as you can try to speed up your pace to get through the envelopes faster. If you want you can save before you do it and reload if you fail if you wanted to cheat a little.
- Working the folding envelopes part-time job
- Going to the sports club
- Reading the following books: Riddlemania, Fun with Numbers, Who am I?, Witch Detective
- Eating at Aiya on rainy days
What You Need Diligence For in Persona 4 Golden
Diligence is required to unlock the hospital part-time job which in turn will eventually unlock the Devil social link aka Sayoko Uehara.
You’ll also need max Diligence if you want to try and complete Aiya’s Rainy Day Beef Bowl Challenge and unlock the origami part-time job.
Finally, although not required, leveling up Diligence will allow you to fish more per trip, and will give you a shot of catching the Sea Guardian for the trophy and achievement.
- Persona 4 Golden Getting Hero Nendoroid Figure and He’s Super-Cute
- Persona 4 Golden on PC Sold Much More Than Expected; Sega Expanding Multiplatform Strategy for New & Old Games
- Persona 4 Golden Sold 500,000 Copies on PC
- Finally, This Persona 4 Golden PC Mod Lets You Romance Best Boy Yosuke
- 6 Reasons Persona 4 Golden on PC Is a Must (Re)Play