With the release of Persona 4 Golden on PS Vita, Atlus introduced trophies, which means there were new challenges for players to complete and work towards if they wanted to 100% the game and get that Platinum trophy. One of the hardest trophies to get is actually a little Bronze trophy called Hardcore Risette Fan. Here’s how to get the Hardcore Risette Fan trophy in Persona 4 Golden.
Getting the Hardcore Risette Fan Trophy in Persona 4 Golden
This trophy requires you to hear 250 of Rise’s navigation lines while you’re in a dungeon. One important thing to note is that the lines she says when you’re scanning and analyzing enemies do not count, so don’t waste time doing that. Instead, focus on what the lines actually are and think about how you can get them.
To explain this better, Rise has lines for basically all sorts of situations and we’ve listed them below:
- Every elemental weakness
- Every elemental strength/property
- Every status ailment inflicted on a character (extra lines for Dizzy and Fear if they last an extra turn)
- Your level proportionate to the enemy level (weak, same level, stronger)
- Escaping a battle
- Getting ambushed in a battle
- Starting a battle with no advantage
- Starting a battle with player advantage
- Knocking down an enemy
- Killing an enemy
And with all of that in mind, you have a total of seven characters available to you in Persona 4 Golden, and Rise will have unique lines for all of them in all of the above situations. To get the trophy, you’ll want to split your party up in groups of three to be more efficient.
It’s recommended that you do this on a second playthrough since grinding for all of the lines can be extremely tedious. In addition to that, it might actually be a wise move not to level up social links with your party members, as they can instantly cure status ailments, preventing you from hearing a relevant line from Rise.
It’s definitely possible to still get the trophy with all social links maxed out of course, but it’ll be more time-consuming. Aside from that, it’s really just a matter of grinding out battles with your two different groups as much as possible to get all the lines.
That’s all you need to know about how to get the Hardcore Risette Fan trophy in Persona 4 Golden. Be sure to search for Twinfinite for more tips and information on the game.
- Persona 4 Golden Getting Hero Nendoroid Figure and He’s Super-Cute
- Persona 4 Golden on PC Sold Much More Than Expected; Sega Expanding Multiplatform Strategy for New & Old Games
- Persona 4 Golden Sold 500,000 Copies on PC
- Finally, This Persona 4 Golden PC Mod Lets You Romance Best Boy Yosuke
- 6 Reasons Persona 4 Golden on PC Is a Must (Re)Play