Amidst all the crime-solving and RPG goodness, Persona 4 Golden also throws in a bunch of other activities you can take part in. You can complete the school class quiz, make lunches with a friend for the next day, or just hang. If you’ve explored the kitchen on the first floor of the house, though, you may have noticed some food in the fridge that you can eat in Persona 4 Golden. Well, here’s what you should know about that.
First, it’s worth noting that, depending on when you check the fridge, there may or may not be food in there. You have three possible options when checking the fridge:
- There’s nothing of interest inside so you cannot do anything.
- The little girl’s stocked it up, allowing you to cook a meal and eat it with a friend for lunch the next day. This is a handy way of getting quick and easy points for that particular social link.
- Or finally, and what we’re talking about in this guide, you’ll find some food. You’ll be given the option to eat the food, but whether you should or not remains a mystery until you do.
Should You Eat Food in the Fridge in Persona 4 Golden?
Eating the food in the fridge will boost your courage stat. You’ve just eaten some random food that could be horribly off after all.
Aaand it turns out it is. After eating the food in the fridge, you’ll gain the courage stat boost, but then will have to go to bed for the rest of the night as it’ll make you sick. You’ll wake up the next day completely fine and ready to carry on with your main mission, but the rest of your evening after eating the food will be written-off.
And now you know the cost as well as the reward for eating the food in the fridge in Persona 4 Golden. For more on the game, check out more of our coverage below or search for Twinfinite.
- Persona 4 Golden Getting Hero Nendoroid Figure and He’s Super-Cute
- Persona 4 Golden on PC Sold Much More Than Expected; Sega Expanding Multiplatform Strategy for New & Old Games
- Persona 4 Golden Sold 500,000 Copies on PC
- Finally, This Persona 4 Golden PC Mod Lets You Romance Best Boy Yosuke
- 6 Reasons Persona 4 Golden on PC Is a Must (Re)Play