Ninjala, the free-to-play multiplayer brawler for Switch, is now out on the eShop for everyone to jump in and try out. You can partake in Battle Royale and Team Battle matches online with strangers on the internet, but if you prefer duking it out with people you actually know, here’s how to play with friends in Ninjala.
How to Play With Friends in Ninjala
First things first: you’re going to want to make sure that you actually have friends online on your friend’s list that are playing Ninjala at the same time.
Once you have your friends ready to accept invites, you can just press the ZR button in the main hub area of Ninjala –you should see an icon with a silhouette of two people in the top right corner of the screen:
In order to invite people into your party, everyone involved has to be at level 6, at least. If you’re at five or under, just keep playing some matches without friends and you’ll definitely level up quickly, even if you don’t get into the top spots every time.
Now, when you’re in that friend’s menu, you should be able to click on the profile of the person you want to play with and then just hit the A button to shoot them an invite.
And then once you have everyone in your party, you can then head to the online matches and choose whichever modes you want to play.
And if someone invites you to a party, a notification will pop up on your main hub screen. Just wait for the message to appear and confirm that you want to join the party.
Time needed: 1 minute.
To sum up how to play with friends in Ninjala,
- Press the ZR button in the main hub screen.
- Choose the player you want to invite.
Make sure they are level 6 at least, or else it won’t work.
- Gather your party and then go into the battle menu to enter matches together.
It’s that simple! That’s all you need to know about how to play with friends in Ninjala.
If you’re looking for even more help when it comes to playing Ninjala, make sure to check out our handy dandy tips and tricks guide right here. We also have guides on how to change your character’s appearance and how to parry and block.
- Ninjala Is Getting a Puzzle & Dragons Collaboration; Season 4 Details Shared in Latest Dev Diary
- New Ninjala Dev Diary Dives Into Sonic the Hedgehog Collab Content
- Ninjala Is Getting a Sonic the Hedgehog Collaboration; New Dev Diary Dives Into Season 2
- Free-To-Play Switch Title, Ninjala, Hits 4 Million Downloads
- Ninjala Is Getting Some Cool New Weapons and a Japan-Inspired Stage Next Month