Modern Warfare’s Season 4 Reloaded update has just gone live, and increases the maximum number of players per game to 200, adds the Rytec AMR Sniper, and a new multiplayer map called Cheshire Park. Alongside all of that is a new cosmetic bundle called the Warzone Starter Pack which includes an absolute ton of cosmetics and XP boosting goodies. In this guide, we’ll talk you through how to get the Warzone Starter Pack in Modern Warfare and what you’ll get for your hard-earned cash.
How to Get the Warzone Starter Pack
All Warzone players have access to buy the pack. It is available in the game’s store and costs $4.99 to purchase.
To navigate to the in-game store, load up Warzone from the main menu and select the ‘Store’ option from the top of the screen. You should now see a number of different cosmetic packs and bundles on offer.
The Warzone Starter Pack should appear here, simply select it and proceed through the purchasing screens to buy it.
Once the pack has been purchased, you’ll find all of the cosmetics automatically added to your account. The XP tokens will also automatically be added to your existing collection.
What You Get in the Warzone Starter Pack
For the $4.99 price tag, the pack includes the following:
- 500 COD Points
- Legendary Shotgun Blueprint – Amalgam
- Epic Krueger Operator Skin – Alchemist
- Epic Calling Card – Breathing Easy
- Epic Emblem – Vulture Culture
- 1 Hour Double Battle Pass XP
- 1 Hour Double Weapon XP
The Amalgam comes equipped with five attachments so its ready for the battlefield as soon as you get it. It’s possible to unlock more attachments by leveling it up.
There you have everything you need to know on Modern Warfare’s Warzone Starter Pack. For more tips and tricks, be sure to check out even more of our coverage below, or head on over to our Modern Warfare guide wiki.
- Double XP Live in Modern Warfare & Warzone This Weekend
- New Warzone Trailer Celebrates Launch of Season 4 Reloaded
- Warzone: How to Get Spotter Scope & What It Does
- Warzone Supply Run Contract Explained
- Warzone Season 4 Reloaded Download & Install Size