One of the best parts about playing GTA Online is getting to cause trouble with your friends. Whether that means you’re driving around picking other players off or simply doing missions, it’s always better when you’re rolling with the homies. Gang Attacks encapsulate this perfectly, letting everyone in on the mayhem, doling out serious rewards for their trouble. Here is everything you need to know about how to do a Gang Attack in GTA Online.
Before you can do anything, know that you’ll need to have at least leveled your character up to rank 18. Once you do, you’ll get a phone call from Martin Madrazo.
During this phone call, Madrazo asks the player to wipe out one of his enemies in their hideouts, letting them know they can keep whatever they find. Complete this mission and you’ll unlock Gang Attacks.
How to Do a Gang Attack in GTA Online
A Gang Attacks in GTA Online is a type of side mission players can find at different times during free mode. They can be located based on the large red circle seen on the map at certain locations at the following times of day:
- 04:00 – 12:00 (Morning)
- 12:00 – 20:00 (Afternoon)
- 16:00 – 22:00 (Evening)
- 20:00 – 04:00 (Night)
To participate, you’ll just need to enter the circle. This triggers waves of enemies, which vary depending on the location you picked and your rank.
When this event initiates, players are able to find several loot crates containing weapons and ammo, snacks that restore health, and usually $500 per crate.
Time needed: 5 hours.
How to Do a Gang Attack in GTA Online:
- Level your character up to rank 18.
- Answer the phone call from Martin Madrazo.
- Complete the mission to attack the stronghold.
- Gang Attacks will now show up on the maps at designated times and can be activated by entering the red circles on the maps.
That is everything you need to know about how to do a Gang Attack in GTA Online. If you’re still looking for other tips, tricks, and FAQ, search the rest of Twinfinite.
- GTA Online Update Improves Loading Times After Unofficial Fix Released
- New GTA Online: The Cayo Perico Heist Trailer Shows off El Rubio, Massive Parties, & More
- GTA Online’s Funky New Night Club “The Music Locker” Revealed in First Teaser & Screenshots
- GTA Online Gets New Heist and More in December
- Latest GTA Online Update Brings New Cars, Missions Gameplay Fixes, & More