EA Sports‘ annual Team of the Season promo is coming towards its close with the Ligue 1 squad, the final major league release, now in packs. Today, another two minor league squads were also added: MLS and LATAM, with the objectives card being Chile’s Fuenzalida. So that you can add him to your club, here’s everything you need to know about how to complete the TOTSSF Fuenzalida objectives in FIFA 20.
This is a very good card, especially for one that can be unlocked from playing just Squad Battles. Composure and Finishing are his only lackluster areas, but they can be boosted by the Sniper chemistry style. Otherwise, it’s a great card, just very difficult to link into a team.
How to Complete TOTSSF Fuenzalida Objectives in FIFA 20
- Pacey Passing – 300 XP & Two Players Pack – Assist in 2 separate Squad Battle matches on min. Professional difficulty (or Rivals) using players with min. 90 pace.
- Chilean Class – 300 XP & Gold Pack – Assist and score in 4 separate Squad Battles matches on min. Professional difficulty (or Rivals) using Chilean players.
- All Rounder – 300 XP & Small Electrum Players Pack – Score 10 goals in Squad Battles on min. Professional difficulty (or Rivals) using players with min. 4 star weak foot and 4 star skill moves.
- South American Soul – 300 XP & Electrum Players Pack – Score in 5 separate Squad Battles matches on min. Professional difficulty (or Rivals) using CONMEBOL players (Sudamericana, Libertadores, Libertadores Kick-Off, Libertadores MOTM).
There’s actually one player who would work for all four TOTSSF Fuenzalida objectives and that is Fuenzalida’s own 87 rated card. If you want to pick it up off the transfer market (he’s about 45k coins), you can then do everything you need to with just him. He will probably go up in price a little though.
If you’d rather not use any coins to complete it, you can use someone like Alexis Sanchez for the Chile player, one of the cheap base gold Libertadores cards for the South American Soul objective, and you’ll likely have loads of players in your club that are 4-star/4-star and have 90+ pace. You can just sub them on while playing and try to complete the objectives that way, in Squad Battles or Rivals.
That’s everything you need to know about how to complete the TOTSSF Fuenzalida objectives in FIFA 20. For more tips and tricks on the game, be sure to search for Twinfinite or check out our wiki guide.
- FIFA 20 TOTSSF: Bundesliga Team of the Season So Far Predictions
- FIFA 20 TOTSSF: Premier League Team of the Season So Far Predictions
- FIFA 20: How to Complete Team of the Season So Far Thuram Objectives
- FIFA 20 TOTS: How to Get Team of the Season So Far Players
- FIFA 20 TOTS: How to Complete Team of the Season So Far Toney Objectives