EA Sports‘ annual Team of the Season promo has seen its final squad release. The Rest of the World squad features players from leagues that haven’t had their own squad over the last two months. The objective player this week is FC Midtjylland and Brazil’s Evander. So that you can add him to your club, here’s everything you need to know about how to complete the TOTSSF Evander objectives in FIFA 20.
This is an underwhelming card in all honesty. Yes, it has decent face card stats, four-star weak foot, and five-star skills, but he’s let down in too many areas.
His defending is poor for a CM, he’s not very strong, his positioning isn’t good enough to play in an attacking role, and his Reactions and Composure are really low.
How to Complete TOTSSF Evander Objectives in FIFA 20
- Danish Delight – 300 XP & Two Players Pack – Score in 3 separate Squad Battle matches on min. Professional difficulty (or Rivals) using Danish Superliga players.
- Brazilian Brilliance – 300 XP & Gold Pack – Score 5 finesse goals in Squad Battles on min. World Class difficulty (or Rivals) using Brazilian players.
- World Class Weak Foot – 300 XP & Small Electrum Players Pack – Assist a goal in 3 separate Squad Battles matches on min. Professional difficulty (or Rivals) using midfielder with min. 4 star weak foot.
- Skillful Sanba – 300 XP & Electrum Players Pack – Score and assist in 5 Squad Battles wins on min. Professional difficulty (or Rivals) using Brazilian players with a min. 4-star skill moves.
As is always the case with these minor league player obejctives, you can complete all of the TOTSSF Evander objectives in Squad Battles.
If you can find a Brazilian player who has both four-star weak foot and skill moves, and plays in midfield, you’ll be able to complete three of the challenges with one player. If you wanted to do all four, you could even use Evander’s base silver card.
If not, there are loads of Brazilians who qualify, with some decent ones from minor league TOTSSF squads being good options. Also, if you’ve got Brazilian players in your main squad, you might complete some of the objectives just while playing normally in Rivals.
You’ll then just need to play three quick games in Squad Battles, scoring with a Danish League player that you’ve subbed on.
- FIFA 20 TOTSSF: Bundesliga Team of the Season So Far Predictions
- FIFA 20 TOTSSF: Premier League Team of the Season So Far Predictions
- FIFA 20: How to Complete Team of the Season So Far Thuram Objectives
- FIFA 20 TOTS: How to Get Team of the Season So Far Players
- FIFA 20 TOTS: How to Complete Team of the Season So Far Toney Objectives