Star Wars Battlefront 2 is one of the free games available to PlayStation Plus members in June 2020, so players are beginning to jump back in. Updates have still been coming to the game, as recently as a month or two ago, and the E-11D rifle is one of the newest weapon additions. So that you can test it out in the game, here’s everything you need to know about how to get the E-11D in Star Wars Battlefront 2.
The E-11D is an assault rifle that was added to Battlefront 2 as part of The Age of Rebellion update. The weapon’s in-game description reads: “Manufactured for precision and reliability, the E-11D was the primary blaster of Imperial death troopers.”
How to Get E-11D in Star Wars Battlefront 2
You don’t actually unlock the E-11D rifle by playing the standard multiplayer modes. Instead, you need to head over to co-op and start playing there.
To be precise, you need to get 50 kills with the assault rifle class to unlock the E-11D for use in multiplayer. Once you have done so, the milestone should have been checked off in the Trooper Career section and you’ll have a crate to open in the main menu.
Simply head to it and open the crate. You’ll then be rewarded with the E-11D assault rifle and will be able to equip it to the class and use it in any of the game’s multiplayer modes. It’s also worth noting that the Death Trooper also wields a modified version of the weapon in the game, so you can see it there.
Time needed: 1 day.
In short, to get the E-11D weapon in Star Wars Battlefront 2,
- Get 50 kills with the assault rifle class in co-op
- Head to the main menu and open the crate you should have
- Equip the E-11D to the assault class
That’s everything you need to know about how to get the E-11D in Star Wars Battlefront 2. For more tips and tricks on the game, be sure to search for Twinfinite.
- EA Details Star Wars Battlefront 2 Content Roadmap for 2018
- Star Wars Battlefront 2’s Han Solo Season Welcomes More Content Next Week
- New Ewok Mode Comes to Star Wars Battlefront 2 Next Week
- Star Wars Battlefront 2’s New Story Trailer Brings War to the Rebellion
- Star Wars Battlefront 2 Will Have More Depth Than the Original, Says DICE Dev