GTA Online is filled to the brim with activities for players to partake in. You can run a heist, missions, races, or just cause havoc in the streets. Here’s how to participate in a sea race in GTA Online.
How to Participate in a Sea Race in GTA Online
To participate in a sea race all you have to do is open the GTA Online menu by clicking the start button. From there go down to the jobs section of the menu.
In the jobs menu, there will be a list of options but the one you’re looking for is Play Job. Once you select that option you’ll want to hit the Rockstar Created option and then look at the bottom of your screen.
You’ll be able to toggle the options for which type of race you’re looking for with the D-pad. Select sea from the three options, which will then grant you a list of available race options.
Simply select the one you wish to participate in and choose if you want matchmaking on or off. Now you’re all set to race on the high seas with friends or strangers.
There are a plethora of different races to choose from based on if you want to race on a boat, jet ski, or even submarine. Be sure to test them all out to see what’s your favorite.
Time needed: 2 minutes.
Here’s a quick recap of how to participate in a sea race in GTA Online
- Open the job menu
Click the start button to open up the jobs menu.
- Select play job
Once you hit play job you’ll want to click on the Rockstar Created option.
- Toggle your options
Toggle through the different types of races until you find the sea race option.
- GTA Online Shuts Down for PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 in December
- GTA V Coming to PS5 and Xbox Series X|S With New Features This November
- Xbox Game Pass Adds GTA V, MLB The Show 21, and More in April
- GTA Online Update Improves Loading Times After Unofficial Fix Released
- Half of GTA Cayo Perico Users Played It as Single-Player Experience; Take-Two Comments on Seeking Perfection