Fortnite Party Royale is about to kick off, bringing a ‘No Sweat. All Chill.’ environment to what was the biggest Battle Royale game in the world. To celebrate its launch, Epic Games is not only offering up a number of live musical performances in-game for players to enjoy on the main stage, but they’re also dishing out a free Neon Wings Back Bling in Fortnite.
Getting the Neon Wings Back Bling in Fortnite
Anyone can get the Neon Wings Back Bling in Fortnite by simply logging into the game between the following times:
- Friday, May 8 at 6 PM ET to Monday, May 11 at 10 AM ET
As long as you login to the game over the course of this slightly extended weekend period, you’ll immediately be given the Neon Wings Back Bling.
Keep in mind that just like many other limited-time cosmetics we’ve seen in Fortnite before, if you don’t grab it during the times stated above, it’ll be gone forever.
So what’s so special about it? Well aside from being all cool and neon and stuff, they also react to music. Exactly how we’re not entirely sure, but we can imagine them to change color and maybe even flap in time with whatever live performance is going on in-game at the time.
Outside of that, there’s not a whole lot else you need to know about getting the Neon Wings Back Bling in Fortnite. Head over to our wiki for more tips, tricks, and guides. Alternatively, you can search for Twinfinite, or check out more of our coverage on the game below.
- Fortnite Season 8 Story & Battle Pass Trailers Reveal the Return of the Cubes & The Foundation
- Fortnite 17.50 Update Adds Fortnite Crew Legacy Set, Sludgy Swamp Named Location & More
- Fortnite Now Has a Martin Luther King Interactive Experience
- Among Us Devs Speak Out Against Fortnite’s New Impostors Mode
- Fortnite Crosses Over With Free Guy for New Quests and Rewards