Fortnite Party Royale is about to kick off, bringing a ‘No Sweat. All Chill.’ environment to what was the biggest Battle Royale game in the world. To celebrate its launch, Epic Games is not only offering up a number of live musical performances in-game for players to enjoy on the main stage, but they’re also dishing out a free Neon Wings Back Bling in Fortnite.
Getting the Neon Wings Back Bling in Fortnite
Anyone can get the Neon Wings Back Bling in Fortnite by simply logging into the game between the following times:
- Friday, May 8 at 6 PM ET to Monday, May 11 at 10 AM ET
As long as you login to the game over the course of this slightly extended weekend period, you’ll immediately be given the Neon Wings Back Bling.
Keep in mind that just like many other limited-time cosmetics we’ve seen in Fortnite before, if you don’t grab it during the times stated above, it’ll be gone forever.
So what’s so special about it? Well aside from being all cool and neon and stuff, they also react to music. Exactly how we’re not entirely sure, but we can imagine them to change color and maybe even flap in time with whatever live performance is going on in-game at the time.
Outside of that, there’s not a whole lot else you need to know about getting the Neon Wings Back Bling in Fortnite. Head over to our wiki for more tips, tricks, and guides. Alternatively, you can search for Twinfinite, or check out more of our coverage on the game below.
- Fortnite’s Radio Stations Are Being Interrupted by a Mysterious Message
- Horizon Zero Dawn’s Aloy Is Coming to Fortnite With Her Own LTM (Updated)
- Fortnite 16.20 Update Adds New Bows, Vehicle Mods & Princess Fishstick Skin
- Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 5’s Event Was a Reminder of Just How Far the Game’s Come
- Square Enix Celebrates Tomb Raider Anniversary with Survivor Trilogy Bundle, Fortnite Crossover, & Cookbook