Even with the world of football coming to a halt over the last few weeks, EA Sports are going ahead with their annual Team of the Season promo. This week it’s time for the big squad, the Premier League one. This week also sees the release of the first TOTSSF Moments card, with it being Leicester City’s Ayoze Perez. So that you can add him to your club, here’s everything you need to know about how to complete the TOTSSF Moments Perez objectives in FIFA 20.
It’s a decent card. His shooting and dribbling are great and he’s well rounded elsewhere. His passing is better than the face card stats suggest and he’s 4-star/4-star.
Also, the objectives are all Squad Battles based, so it shouldn’t take very long to get.
How to Complete TOTSSF Moments Perez Objectives in FIFA 20
- Tenerife Talent – 300 XP & Two Players Pack – Score 3 goals in 2 separate Squad Battles matches on min. Professional difficulty (or Rivals) using Spanish players.
- Premier League Performer – 300 XP & Gold Pack – Assist and score in 4 separate Squad Battles matches on min. World Class difficulty (or Rivals) using Premier League players.
- World Class Win – 300 XP & Small Electrum Players Pack – Win by at least 3 goals in Squad Battles on min. World Class difficulty (or Rivals).
- Fine Finishing – 300 XP & Electrum Players Pack – Score a finesse goal in 7 separate Squad Battles wins on min. World Class difficulty (or Rivals)
First of all, since all the TOTSSF Moments Perez objectives can be done in Rivals as well as Squad Battles, it would be best to complete the TOTSSF Raul Jimenez objectives and see what Perez ones you complete in the process.
Then, once that’s done, you can head into Squad Battles and mop up everything that you missed. Since some of them are easy, such as just scoring a finesse shot in a win, you’re likely to do them in most matches.
Then, you can also use Premier League Spanish players to complete two of the objectives at once, such as David Silva, Juan Mata, or Perez himself.
That’s everything you need to know about how to complete the TOTSSF Moments Perez objectives in FIFA 20. For more tips and tricks on the game, be sure to search for Twinfinite or check out our wiki guide.
- FIFA 20 Team of the Season So Far Begins Next Week; Vote For the Community Team Now
- FIFA 18’s Team of the Season Promo Needs to Be Better Than Last Year’s