At the beginning of a game, or on your return to the map after being successful in the Gulag, you’ll be parachuting your way down back into the action. While most players will focus on just finding a safe place to land, some sneaky players have figured out you can shoot while in the air in CoD Warzone. This can allow you to eliminate unsuspecting players before they’ve even touched the ground.
Shooting While in the Air in Warzone
To shoot while in the air in Warzone, you’ll first need to pull your parachute by pressing A on Xbox One, X on PS4.
After doing this, cut your parachute with B on Xbox One or Circle on PS4 and your character will now pull out their pistol.
You’ll now be freefalling through the air, and falling to the ground at a much faster speed than you would if you still had your parachute deployed.
All you have to do now is look around, aim, and fire at the enemy as you normally would to shoot while in the air. The important thing is to cut your parachute after deploying it to equip your weapon and have your pistol ready to shoot in mid-air.
Keep in mind you will have to redeploy your parachute before landing, otherwise, chances are you’re going to splat on the floor and die.
That’s everything you need to know about how to shoot while in the air in CoD Warzone. Head over to our guide wiki, search for Twinfinite, or check out more of our coverage below.
- Call of Duty Vanguard Revealed in Warzone, Coming to PS5, Xbox Series X|S, & More Nov. 5
- Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War & Warzone Season 4 Gameplay Trailer Revealed at Summer Game Fest
- Call of Duty Black Ops: Cold War, Warzone, & Moble Go Back to the ’80s With Rambo & McClane
- Crash 4 Dev Toys for Bob Shifts to Call of Duty: Warzone Development
- Warzone Could Learn a Thing or Two About In-Game Events from Fortnite