With Warzone’s Verdansk map being full of open areas, as well as the enclosed places like Downtown, trying to escape to safety is a common occurrence. Getting behind cover quickly will save you some armor and ultimately keep you alive for longer. So that you can get around the world quickly, here’s everything you need to know about how to run faster in CoD Warzone.
You’ll be doing a lot of running in Warzone. If you’re far from the next zone, trying to reach a contract before it expires, or in danger of being consumed by the gas, you’ll want to run as fast as you can.
How to Run Faster in CoD Warzone
You’ll probably know how to sprint, with you just needing to press in R3 if you’re playing on console (left shift button on PC) to start running faster. However, there’s two ways to go even faster.
The first one is called Tactical Sprint, which sees your character run even faster than they do during the normal sprint, holding their weapon in one hand.
It cannot be used all the time, with it taking a while to recharge, and it means you take longer to aim after stopping it, but it can be useful for getting to safety quickly or getting across dangerous stretches of open ground.
To Tactical Sprint in Warzone, all you have to do is quickly press the sprint button twice.
Finally, there’s one other way to run faster in the game. Your character moves at a different speed depending on what weapon they’re carrying. The likes of LMGs are heavier than SMGs, so you move slower when carrying the former.
Therefore, if you’re got two weapons equipped and one is lighter than the other, it would be smart to switch to the lighter one to run away from gas or incoming fire.
You’ll notice that you move really quickly when you first land in Verdansk, and that’s because pistols are really light.
In short, there are three ways to run faster in Warzone
- Sprint by pressing R3 or Left Shift
- Use Tactical Sprint by pressing that same button twice
- Hold a lighter weapon like a pistol or SMG
- Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War & Warzone Season 4 Gameplay Trailer Revealed at Summer Game Fest
- Call of Duty Black Ops: Cold War, Warzone, & Moble Go Back to the ’80s With Rambo & McClane
- Crash 4 Dev Toys for Bob Shifts to Call of Duty: Warzone Development
- Warzone Could Learn a Thing or Two About In-Game Events from Fortnite
- Call of Duty Warzone Season 3 Trailer Showcases Verdansk 84 Map With the Help of Celebrities