Warzone is a much slower and more tactical game than Call of Duty usually is. You’ll have to approach some situations more stealthily, taking your time so that you don’t give away your position. So that you can get into houses without making too much noise, here’s everything you need to know about how to open doors slowly in Call of Duty Warzone.
When you first drop onto the map, you’ll probably be running throguh doors so that you can get to stuff as quickly as possible, but that makes a lot of noise. When in the final zones, when it’s all about positioning, making loud noises by smashing through door isn’t very smart.
How to Open Doors Slowly in CoD Warzone
Opening doors slowly and quietly is all about taking your time. Don’t sprint and don’t go through them in one smooth motion.
Walk up to the door and wait for the ‘Open Door’ option to appear. Then, while standing still, press the button (square on PS4, X on Xbox One, and R on PC) and it will open slightly.
Then, walk as slowly as you can into it. It will open, but slowly, and won’t make too much noise. Some of the metal ones are likely to creak, in the same way as they do when you run through them, but it’s better than having it crash around.
You can the press the same button to close it behind you, which allows you to hear enemies if they’re coming in after you. Keep your ears open and you shouldn’t be surprised by a team who know you’re there.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War and Warzone Adds New Weapons, Events, and More for Season 3
- Call of Duty Warzone Is Seemingly Teasing Its Nuke Event for Next Week
- Latest Wave of Bans Hit 30,000 Cheaters in Call Of Duty: Warzone
- What’s New in Cold War & Warzone Season 2 Reloaded? Everything You Need to Know
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare and Warzone Update Reduces File Size