While Call of Duty Warzone is full of cool cosmetic items you can add to your guns and character, some are a bit more substantial than others. If you’ve seen people with their own canine companion, here’s everything you need to know about how to get the dog in CoD Warzone.
You’ll only see the dog once you’ve got it in two specific places. The first is in the lobby menu of the game. While you’re walking along with your squad mates at the start, your dog will be walking alongside you.
The other time you can see it is when you assassinate someone. By holding R3 while you’re behind an enemy, your character will do their finishing move and, if you’ve got the right one set, it will see your dog attack them.
How to Get Dog in CoD Warzone
By heading to the battle pass tab on the Warzone menu, you can follow the steps to buy CoD points and redeem them for the battle pass, with it costing about $10.
You then need to play the game, doing as well as you can, completing contracts, and getting kills to level up. As you earn XP, you will progress through the tiers and unlock the free CoD points, skins, and blueprints that are tied to them.
Once you hit level 20, you need to head to the Operators tab, choose the character you’re using, and press triangle if you’re on PS4 (Y on Xbox One and click on Customize on PC) to change some of their options.
Then, tab over to Finishing Moves and click on Top Dog to make it your active one. You’ll then see the dog walking alongside you in the lobby area and he will attack your opponent when you try to assassinate them during the game.
In short, to get the dog in Warzone
- Buy the Battle Pass
- Play to level it up to Tier 20
- Head to Operators and choose your character
- Customize them and set Top Dog as your active finishing move
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Warzone Change Removes the Gulag
- CoD Warzone: How to Open Bunker 11
- Call of Duty App Teasing Something Big; Possibly Related to Warzone’s Bunker Meta-Game
- What Warzone’s Secret Bunkers, Keycards, & Nukes Could Mean for a Season 4 Event
- CoD Warzone: How to Use Access Cards & Open Bunkers