There are a ton of different weapons you can pick up and use in CoD Warzone, so it’s likely you’re going to want to swap out your guns as you find better and more powerful options as the match progresses. In this guide, we’ll talk you through how to drop guns in CoD Warzone so you can give yourself the best loadout.
Dropping Weapons in Warzone
The good news is that it’s actually very simple to drop guns in Warzone. In fact, depending on exactly what you’ve got available to you, there are two ways you can do this.
First, if there’s another weapon on the floor that you want to pick up instead of the one you currently have equipped, you can simply swap the weapons out. To do this, look at the weapon you want to pick up and press X on Xbox One or Square on PS4. You should now drop your currently equipped weapon and pick up the new one.
Alternatively, if you’re looking to simply drop a weapon on the floor for another member of your team to pick up. You can do this by pressing and holding down on the d-pad.
This will bring up a small inventory menu as long as it’s held down. Use the right analog stick to select the weapon you’d like to drop and then press X/ Square to drop it on the floor.
You can also use this method to drop anything else in your inventory such as money, which can be handy for reviving one of your teammates from one the shop.
That’s all you need to know on how to drop guns in CoD Warzone. You can head over to our ever-expanding guide wiki for more tips and tricks, or search for Twinfinite. We’ve even included some more handy coverage for you below.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War & Warzone Season 4 Gameplay Trailer Revealed at Summer Game Fest
- Call of Duty Black Ops: Cold War, Warzone, & Moble Go Back to the ’80s With Rambo & McClane
- Crash 4 Dev Toys for Bob Shifts to Call of Duty: Warzone Development
- Warzone Could Learn a Thing or Two About In-Game Events from Fortnite
- Call of Duty Warzone Season 3 Trailer Showcases Verdansk 84 Map With the Help of Celebrities