Borderlands 3’s new Mayhem 2.0 update didn’t just give us new legendary weapons. It has given us new legendary weapons that will rip through base game and earlier Mayhem levels. This certain shotgun is no different. Here’s how to get the Reflux legendary shotgun including stats and perks.
How to Get the Reflux Legendary Shotgun in Borderlands 3
As with every Mayhem 2.0 addition, you need to have your game set to at least Mayhem 6 for a chance at having them drop.
For the Reflux, you’ll need to take yourself over the Voracious Canapy on Eden-6. Make your way into the Family Jewel wreck located on the map.
At the end of the ship you will encounter GenIVIV who has a chance to drop the Reflux. As she is a story boss, you might remember some of her tactics well enough to manage the fight without too much work. To make it easier, it is recommended you farm for The Monarch first. It is the strongest Mayhem 2.0 legendary added and also the easiest to farm with the right gear once you follow that guide.
Stats and Perks
As all Mayhem 2.0 guns seem to be an upgraded version of a base legendary weapon, the Reflux is similar to the Barnstormer.
The main ability for both is that when shooting enemies, the elemental damage chains to them for some strong crowd control. In the case of the Reflux, when you damage an enemy, corrosive damage chains to nearby enemies and they all get a taste of it. This is a great shotgun for handling a group of armored foes.
Time needed: 10 minutes.
To summarize farming for a Reflux legendary shotgun:
- Put your game on Mayhem 6, be sure to get the modifiers where they give the most benefit without too much additional difficulty.
- Visit the Voracious Canapy on Eden-6.
- Your goal is to run through the Family Jewel crash site just as you did during the story and fight GenIVIV.
Hope you enjoy the new shotgun, as that’s all you need to know for how to get the Reflux legendary shotgun in Borderlands 3.
While you’re at it, why not try for the rest of the Mayhem 2.0 legendary weapons? Take a peek into our Borderlands 3 Guide Wiki for where to find them.
- Borderlands 3 Update Adds Final Director’s Cut Vault Card and New Event
- Borderlands 3 Is Getting Cross-Play, But Not on PlayStation
- Borderlands 3 Is Not, in Fact, Coming to Switch, 2K Confirms
- PS Now Adds Marvel’s Avengers, Borderlands 3, & The Long Dark in April
- Borderlands 3’s Show Me The Eridium Event is Live, New DLC Incoming