Nintendo’s uber-popular life sim game on the Switch, Animal Crossing: New Horizons, received a new update last night, version 1.2.1 to be exact, and while it’s never fun to be the bearer of bad news, this update doesn’t do much.
According to Nintendo’s patch notes for the 1.2.1 update for Animal Crossing, it “addressed issues to further ensure an enjoyable gaming experience,” –that’s it.
If you’re someone who has been dabbling with exploits and glitches, we recommend not updating your game until you wrap up all of your business. It’s worth noting that until you update your game, you will not be able to participate in any online activities such as visiting another player’s island and vice versa.
Nevertheless, if you have yet to download and install the latest patch, you can just follow the steps down below and you should be all set up:
- Connect the Nintendo Switch console to the internet.
- Return to the HOME Menu and launch the game.
- The update will be downloaded and installed automatically.
- Once the update is installed, the newest version number will be displayed on the title screen.
- This Animal Crossing Movie Trailer Is Creepy as Heck
- Animal Crossing New Horizons: How to Get Light Sticks
- Brooklyn Nine-Nine Backstreet Boys Scene Recreated in Animal Crossing
- PETA Wants Animal Crossing: New Horizons Players to Stop Catching Fish
- Animal Crossing New Horizons: Best Stall Custom Designs