If you’ve had a chance to play Blizzard’s entry into the now densely populated MOBA genre, Heroes of the Storm, you’ve probably found yourself hitting that wall that everyone hits when they start out in a MOBA: What the hell am I even supposed to do? Well, the good news is we have some Heroes of the Storm tips designed for you, the beginner.
Heroes of the Storm Tips for Beginners
Kill the Little Knight First
The mercenary camps in Heroes of the Storm are essential to in-game success because of their lane-pushing power and siege potential. In particular, the knight/Hard camp is the stronger of the two smaller mercenary camps and can be difficult to take alone early in the game. When fighting the knight camp, it’s important to target the smaller caster-knight in the back of the group because he acts as the healer. Similarly, when an enemy knight camp is pushing against you, killing the caster-knight first makes it easier to kill the group as a whole.
- World of Warcraft’s Hogger Joins Heroes of the Storm
- Overwatch’s Mei Joins Heroes of the Storm Next Week
- Heroes of the Storm Is Adding a New Hero and Ranked League
- Heroes of the Storm Receiving Updates for Ranked Play and Microtransactions
- Heroes of the Storm Adds Diablo’s Imperius as Its 85th Hero