Grind Veteran Missions for the Best Gear
Once you’ve beaten the Gears Tactics campaign, you’ll automatically be thrown into its Veteran mode. This is essentially a conveyor belt of tough missions for players to grind through in order to unlock the best gear for their squad.
Players will first have to grind through three Veteran Side Missions. Completing these gives you a chance of earning aforementioned powerful gear, while also unlocking a Veteran Mission. Complete one of these and you’ll increase your Veteran Level.
While the mission types remain the same and the difficulty is only ramped up a little, Gears Tactics’ Veteran Mode is sure to keep the most dedicated fans happy for hours on end. Even if its Veteran Level is for nothing more than bragging rights at this moment in time.
- Gears Tactics Hero Gabe Diaz Coming to Gears 5 on Both PC & Xbox
- Gears Tactics Gets Xbox Series X Trailer Ahead of Console Launch; Major Update Coming
- Gears Tactics Releases on Consoles on Xbox Series X & S’ Launch Day
- XCOM Chimera Squad vs Gears Tactics: Which Game Should You Buy If You Can Only Pick One?
- Gears Tactics: How to Customize Character Appearance