As you’re wandering the streets of Raccoon City in Resident Evil 3 Remake, you’ll no doubt find yourself in constant need of resources and supplies. Supply Cases can be a great source of these, but the problem is knowing how to actually get them. Here’s how to get Supply Cases in Resident Evil 3.
Supply Cases in Resident Evil 3
Supply Cases can be obtained by felling (stunning) Nemesis whenever he appears. The best way to do this is to either electrocute him via those wonky generator batteries dotted around Raccoon City, or by using a hand grenade on Nemesis.
It’s worth pointing out that if you do turn and face Nemesis when he appears and choose to just unload your guns on him, he will eventually drop. But getting a Supply Case this way is way less worth it, as you’ll waste a ton of ammo that you’ll definitely wish you had further on in the adventure.
What You Get in Supply Cases
Once you’ve stunned Nemesis, he will drop a Supply Case, gifting you a random assortment of consumables and the handgun extended mag in your first supply case so you can upgrade your trusty sidearm. We’ve listed what these supply cases can contain below:
- Ammo Types
- First-Aid Sprays
- Hand Grenades
- Handgun Extended Magazine (Only in the first Supply Case dropped)
In the original PS1 game, you could also obtain Supply Cases in this same way. And just like the original, there are no other ways you can get these convenient supply drops in this new remake.
That’s all you need to know on Supply Cases in Resident Evil 3. For more tips, tricks, and guides, be sure to check out our guide wiki, search for Twinfinite for all your gaming needs, or check out more of our coverage on the game below.
- Capcom Updates Sales of Resident Evil 3, Iceborne, & More; COVID Impact on Development “Negligible”
- Resident Evil 3 Remake Mod Gives Jill a Cool Cyberpunk Makeover
- Capcom Announces Record Q2 Profit Among “Solid” Resident Evil 3 & Catalog Games Sales
- Resident Evil 3 Remake Filled With Mods Is a Hilarious & Chaotic Mess
- Resident Evil 3 Remake Mod Turns Jill, Carlos, & Nemesis Into Fall Guys