Since Resident Evil 3 Remake takes place at roughly the same time as its predecessor, there are plenty of cool nods to last year’s game that intertwines the two. That includes a return to the iconic Raccoon City police department as Carlos. As you’ll discover inside, many of the lockers and safes are exactly the same as before. Here’s what the 3F dial lock code is in Resident Evil 3 Remake.
What the 3F Dial Lock Code Is in Resident Evil 3 Remake
If you care to explore up to the very top floor of the Police Station you’ll come across a familiar locker that was also featured in Resident Evil 2 Remake.
The dial lock code to open it is the same as it is in Resident Evil 2 Remake: CDM. Plug that in and you’ll be rewarded with some more Assault Rifle ammo, which is always useful in a police station full of zombies and, er, other things…
If you are wondering where that information is actually located, it was on a photo taped to the whiteboard in the Safety Deposit Room, which you’ll of course only have access to once you’ve obtained the correct key. It is possible you haven’t been inside there yet.
We have listed some related content below you will likely find helpful. As ever, if there’s something you need help with and can’t find the answer to then feel free to drop a comment below and we’ll do our best to point you in the right direction.
- Capcom Announces Record Q2 Profit Among “Solid” Resident Evil 3 & Catalog Games Sales
- Resident Evil 3 Remake Filled With Mods Is a Hilarious & Chaotic Mess
- Live-Action Resident Evil Film Reboot Has Found Its Cast
- 5 Characters That Should Finally Return in Resident Evil: Infinite Darkness
- Resident Evil: Infinite Darkness Netflix Series Announced; Yakuza Hollywood Movie Confirmed