Dating sims seem to be all the rage now. There’s a dad dating sim, a weapon dating sim, and now there’s a dating simulator called Later Daters that has you playing as a senior citizen in a retirement community.
Later Daters launched today on Switch and PC and is being self-published by Bloom Digital.
You can enjoy LGBTQ inclusive romance and poly relationship options, customize the look of your character, and you can even pick a cat, dog, or robot to act as your loyal companion. And the most important aspect: you can flirt with eight other residents of the old folks home.
Here’s the synopsis from the Steam page for Later Daters:
You’re the newest resident at Ye OLDE retirement community, where you’ll meet a cast of sexy seniors who are all dying (not literally) to meet you. It’s a lot like summer camp, but with orthopedic shoes, bridge clubs, and more jell-o. It’s an adjustment as you settle in, but who knows: maybe these will turn out to be the best years of your life!
Adventure, passion, and transformation are not experiences reserved for the young. Later Daters portrays the aging process as a rollicking romp and reminds us of what the elderly can teach us about our capacity for love.Source
If you’re interested in dating some sexy seniors, you can check out the launch trailer for Later Daters down below. You can purchase the game now for $6.55 on Steam and the Switch eShop. Currently, it’s on sale so make sure to get it on the low while you can.
- Sweet Dating Sim Miracle Snack Shop Announced for Nintendo Switch
- Genshin Impact Shares Details About Dating Minigame in Update 1.4
- Story of Seasons: Pioneers of Olive Town Commercials Show Farming, Fishing, Dating, & More
- Maglam Lord for PS4 & Nintendo Switch Gets New Screenshots & Details All About Dating & Romance
- Maglam Lord for PS4 & Nintendo Switch Gets New Screenshots & Details; It’s Basically a Dating JRPG